Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nail Biting

Yes, reader, I am one of those people. I don't "bite" my nails so much as run them beneath my front teeth. However, even if I do not bite/chew/strain my nails, they still break. It's an annoying habit, but one that I feel confident in stopping. You see, whenever I become completely engrossed in a project, my fingernails become victims. My latest project? Well, to be honest, they are projects:

NaNoWriMo 2011! I really enjoyed participating in this last year, so I am getting a head start on outlines and development this year.

Etsy! I have technically had a shop for almost one year, but I have yet to sell anything. Reason? I'm slow. I want to sell crocheted goodies. Nothing very expensive, but small things you can wear or use.

Baking! If you read my blog, you see the results of my baking. 

So, not a huge list, but three things that are taking up my time. This is in addition to me playing video games, watching Netflix, reading, and dancing (in private far away from anyone). However, I feel that I need to give my loyal readers a sort of update as to why I haven't been posting a lot. As always, there is more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.