However, I like to imagine that these animals prefer the suburbs. Of course they don't, but they are masters of adaptation. Other animals that you might just spot during a morning commute? Check out my great list below:
- Foxes—They might be cute on cartoons, but good gosh, not so much in real life.
- Skunks—Hold the tomato juice please. No, I'm kidding. You can get rid of skunk smell with specialized products.
- Rats—Unfortunately, this is a fact in most major cities.
- Neighborhood "pets"—Random dogs and cats might roam your neighborhood. Don't expect them to clean up after themselves either.
- Rabbits—Cute and fluffy, but only if they aren't flattened by a car.