Thursday, February 10, 2011

DIY | Extruded Bracelets


I don't know what it is about February, but I feel extra crafty during this month. Maybe it is because Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Either way, I found a great, easy project that you just might want to try out. These extruded bracelets by syndee holt are inexpensive to make and a great way to accessorize. Believe it or not, these only require Sculpey (modeling clay). While the tools might seem a bit pricey, you can reuse the majority of them, so the cost can be justified.Visit the Polyform website for detailed instructions.


Difficulty: Easy/Beginner
Time: 45 minutes to an hour
Expense: Moderate (I spent $65 on supplies)
Materials: Available in craft stores and online (I ordered through A C Moore)


There is one thing I changed. Instead of getting Jacquard brand inks, I bought Copic Ciao markers to add color to my Premo! Sculpey. That saved me the trouble of wearing gloves and using cotton balls. My results are actually the image above! Not too bad for my first time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.