Monday, January 10, 2011

Better late than never

The year 2011 has been around for ten days and I've just resumed blogging. There are many excuses I could offer to you (I'm crocheting a tablecloth, I have been working on the Sketchbook Project, I'm playing video games...), but nothing changes the fact that I don't always have the time to blog. So, my sincerest apologies for the lack of posts, but I'm back in action. Also, I believe that I kept last year's resolution: to blog. 

I posted all kinds of things in 2010 and many of them will continue this year—movie reviews, my BOM: Cupcake Challenge, Thursday Traffic, etc. Some items will return with more dedication like DIY projects. So, while it might be a late start, Newfoundjoye is still around.

After a long moment of nothingness, I plan on adding more about books to Newfoundrhapsody. I have a library of reading materials to share and dissect, so if you've wondered why it's never updated, you can actually see some posts in a few days.

Instead of Threadless in my sidebar, you can expect to see Society6. I like the way it works much better. You can purchase prints or clothes, so check out my studios if you have the time.

I look forward to posting more in 2011. Please, return for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.