Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday Traffic | 7 January

The first Thursday Traffic of 2010 and it was truly horrendous. It took twenty minutes for my bus to cross a bridge. Not only that, but my bus was packed. Then, I had to wait for my metro to arrive where I was squished next to people for a bumpy ride to my final destination. Honestly, I have no true problems with my commute, but I was not too happy about the long ride today. Normally, I busy myself by reading a book or playing my DSi, but I didn't feel like doing either after we finally crossed the bridge. Sometimes, it is nice to just listen to music and enjoy the scenery, but I wasn't in a joyful mood—I know, crazy right? Either way, once I got to the metro, I was unable to read my book anyway, so I let my thoughts entertain me. If you have ever found yourself in a situation where you are faced with a long commute and have no idea what to do, let this hunch help you.

What should I do during my commute? - make thousands more decisions on Hunch.com

Image Blue Line Arriving via flickr/afagen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.