Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Burton-esque magnificence

So, I like Tim Burton's style. Something about the quirky, curvy, definitely dark subject matter is addictive and attractive to me. So, you can imagine that when I heard he might be in the works of creating a movie about Disney villain, Maleficent, I was thrilled! She is the crème de la crème of all Disney villains. No other villain is quite as sinister. In fact, my list of villains goes in this order: Maleficent, Scar, Jafar, Ursula, The Shadow Man, Cruella, Hades, Hook, Queen of Hearts, Lady Tremaine a.k.a the Evil Stepmother, and all the rest. While Scar murdered his own brother and tried to kill his nephew, he is second to Maleficent only because she is a dragon. That is ridiculous. I do hope that this might be a series of films by Burton. This would be better than Wicked too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.