Thursday, November 12, 2009

Google Waving

So, I was fortunate to get an invite to try Google Wave through people on Hunch (like I said, Hunch is an obsession that gives back). I've given it a try and it is really weird. It's kind of creepy to see people typing, but at the same time, awesome! I don't have many contacts, but I created my first wave with them. Then, at the direction of Hunch, I joined a public wave. From here, thing got better. You can add so many gadgets, links, photos, etc all within one conversation. This takes chatting to another level. I would love to do this with designers. It seems like a great way to throw ideas back and forth between designers and even clients. So, while I continue to figure out Google Wave, I'll keep you posted. Until then, I'll be waving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.