Monday, November 30, 2009

A few of my favorite things (part deux)

If you have not read my first installment of my favorite things, you might want to check it out here. Otherwise, I will continue my list of favorites for your viewing pleasure. The basic idea is that I will be mentioning some things that I like more than others. So, hit the jump to find out more.


So, I need candy and sweets to survive. I have a major sweet tooth. I mean, just looking at candy makes me want some. I look forward to dessert just like a little kid. The saddest thing is when I'm too full to have any. I always try to save room, though.

The next item on my list is a must have. Scarves. They can make an outfit and they can serve a purpose. You can find a scarf to give as a gift or to keep for yourself. I think plaid, houndstooth and argyle are nice patterns to see on scarves. Solid colors are also great and knit scarves are beautiful.

Everyone needs water to survive and I think that water can be beautiful, even when it is so deadly. Without a doubt, water is one of my favorite aspects of nature.

I absolutely adore color. I might be partial to certain ones, like RGB (red, green and blue), but I enjoy most every color. I love what people can do with color and I like using it in my own designs.

The last item in this installment of my favorites is popcorn. I think that popcorn will always have a nice niche in my food library to hang out in. Movies and popcorn go well together. Afternoon snack. Popcorn is just delicious.

All images found via the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.