Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Final Update | 40 Days of Holiness

For readers that have been interested in this topic, the 40 Days of Holiness ended yesterday. Overall, I feel that I have become a better person. Not like I was the world's biggest jerk before the challenge, but I did not always have the holiest attitude. I feel that I have learned to be more patient. I am more accepting of people and situations. I am definitely more optimistic. I suppose the way that I can sum it up is to say that even though the 40 Days of Holiness ended, I don't think I will ever stop being holy.

If you took the challenge, let me know how it is for you. If you would like to start, don't delay. It's easy and it could change your life. For background about the 40 Days of Holiness, check the archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.