Monday, September 14, 2009

My fall line-up

When I was in college, I was too busy to watch a show's entire season. Now that I'm one year out, I'm not going to let this be the case. In fact, I've already put together a line-up of the shows I want to watch this Fall. At the very least, this is what I'm tuning into...


Community (NBC): Joel McHale brings me back to my college days. This looks like a solid comedy about a group of surprisingly different people coming together for a study group.

Dexter (Showtime): my favorite killer-dealer is back with a new season. This kicks off at the end of the month and I am impatiently awaiting its return.

Fringe (Fox): is a science fiction TV show that focuses on a team of investigators who follow some outrageous leads.
 
Glee (Fox): this real high school musical already began airing last week. Look forward to singing, dancing, and just plain random comedy.

House (Fox): although I've neglected this past season of the popular medical drama, House, I plan on getting back into it this fall.

So You Think You Can Dance (Fox): the 6th season of the popular dance competition will definitely be on my list. It's a great show to watch and you get to vote. You never know what you'll see.

Ugly Betty (ABC): coming back for another season this Fall, Ugly Betty ought to bring a bunch of laughs. I'm still bitter about its Friday night time slot.

I'll probably stop on episodes of Psych and watch them as well, but the above will definitely be on my radar. At the very least, I'll watch the first 3 episodes before giving them up. What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.