Friday, August 21, 2009

Is it really worth 1000 words?

You know the old saying that a picture is worth a thousand words? Well, I really believe that they are, but I won't be counting out my words to see if I've amassed that many to find out! Instead, I give you all the works of Bob Eddings, a photographer who describes himself best by saying:

"I'm no different than the millions before me: I seek to let those images I see in my head have a life outside. To exercise this age old struggle, I've accumulated some electronic tools and a few craftsman-like skills to help externalize them. The process is often tedious, filled with apprehension, second-guessing, and self-doubt. What emerges is, nearly always, a joy. Freed from the mind, I hope my images find acceptance, happiness, and their own little place in the world."

Give his site a look at AssociatedPixels. The image above is his. Pretty nice, right?

1 comment:

Tell me something good.