Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Game recommendation | DSi


I know that not everyone in the world has a DSi, but I do. I have discovered that I am happy with casual games. They keep me from becoming too addicted (like I am to k-dramas). Anyway, if you have a DSi (or a DS), I recommend getting Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. It comes out on August 24th and it is going to be good. This is a sequel to the charming and challenging Professor Layton and the Curious Village. If you haven't played the first one, you should pick it up along with the Diabolical Box. If you don't have a DSi, you should consider getting one.

The first installment of the Professor Layton series was enough to have me spending hours trying to decipher and solve puzzles and other mysteries. The soundtrack was okay and you could easily play while listening to your own music or in silence. The controls are easy to pick up and the gameplay is paced very well in terms of moving from easy to tough puzzles as you progress through the game.

In short, go to the site and give the demos a whirl. If you don't like it, that's on you. I will definitely get this at some point, so look out for my game review to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.